“An apple for the teacher will always do the trick, If you didn’t study your arithmetic.”
Bing Crosby & Connie Boswell
Protecting students and having Effective and Responsible IT Controls in place in Schools and Academies is a growing issue today.
- Which e-safety issues should you and your pupils be aware of?
- Do they access chat & other sites at school for educational or personal use?
- Do you use technology to contact pupils – tablet or mobile phones – outside of school hours?
- Do you know the guidelines for using school laptops at home and bringing devices into school?
- Do you know what to do if you or one of your pupils are the target of
cyber-bullying or negative online behavior?
- What do you need to be aware of if you’re using the internet with pupils in the classroom?
- What about IT safeguarding issues relating to setting homework or carrying out independent online research?
The specialist School IT team at Three Cherries have a suite of sophisticated technology responses to these and other Student IT Safeguarding questions.
Request a Three Cherries “Apple for the Teacher” IT audit –
and get on with teaching safely and securely.
Call, email or TXT us now
Phone. 0117 930 0333
TXT. 07809 847392